Isolante Acrylic and Silicone Coloured Primer
£78.41 – £92.21 + VAT
- Excellent Adhesion Strength
- Excellent Levelling Power
- Low VOC Content
Isolante LG is a universal primer that can be pigmented, an acrylic and quartz polymer-based preparation coat. With a gripping function, Isolante LG is particularly effective as base coat for supports to standardise in colour and absorption, to consolidate and prepare for the subsequent application of paste wall decorative finish coats. Available in white and various exterior colours.
|20kg||400 micron||White & 735 colours||0.250 kg/m²|
Licata Acrylic and Silicone Coloured Primer
Universal pigmentable primer made with acrylic copolymers and inert silica materials. It is ideal as a fixer before all decoration work with micro-coatings or synthetic binder based paste coatings. Specifically designed for exteriors and suitable for interiors, its formula is purposedevised to achieve high levels of concealment for both flaws in the substrate, as well as when painting over medium/strong colours. Its high levelling power ensures even absorption of the subsequent decorative layer, enhancing the yield and the surface effect of the micro-coating.
Main Areas Of Application
Isolante LG is recommended for preparing internal/external substrates, whether new or existing, on residential, industrial or commercial buildings. It is advisable to use the product on seasoned substrates, in other words after a curing time of at least four weeks. It is applicable to substrates such as:
- Smooth concrete
- Absorbent walls/substrates
- Existing rendered façades
- Prefabricated concrete panels
- Old paint and coatings of an organic or mineral nature
- Plasterboard sheets
- Pigmentable: it can be applied white or coloured, pigmented with the same shade as the subsequent topcoat, so as to combine the effect of the bonding bridge and attenuate any strong shades when painting over existing surfaces.
- Universal: Isolante LG can be applied to the majority of substrates commonly used in construction.
- Low VOC content: extremely low emissions, in compliance with European standards concerning volatile organic compounds.
- Excellent levelling power: also ideal on new surfaces since it limits the absorption of subsequent coats of paint, maximising yield and improving the styling finish.
1/10, 1/11, 1/12, 1/70, 1/71, 100.00, 101.00, 102.00, 103.00, 104.01, 130.00, 145.12, 320.00, 344.11, 365.00, 425.00, 442.22, 445.00, 470.11, 512.22, White