||Licata System Colours||11 – 12 m²/L|
Velut Acrylic Water-Based Paint
Velut for indoor and outdoor use, is ideal as a breathable decorative paint for: residential buildings | commercial buildings | industrial buildings | environments with the presence of condensation and humidity | on the most common substrates used in the construction industry | lime-based residential finishing | cement-based finishing | gypsum (after application of primer in case of smoothing with very low absorption) | already painted surfaces (after careful checking cleaning of the substrate) | concrete | it is recommended for use on cured substrates, i.e. after a curing time of at least 4 weeks.
- High covering strength: Velut the combination of an exceptional white point and high opacity ensures excellent coverage on most substrates.
- High-quality finishing: the velvety surface appearance makes Velut the ideal paint where finishing with a high aesthetic quality is required.
- Washable: the presence of high performance additives gives the paint high resistance to rubbing and an excellent adhesion to most of the substrates.
- Versatility: thanks to its fine grading curve Velut can be applied by brush, roller or airless*.
- Excellent retouching: Velut allows the professional to correct of perfect specific areas of the wall, retouching the painting without creating halos or deformities in the colouring.
- Low VOC content: low releases, compliant according to European standards regarding volatile organic components.