|20kg||320.00||0.350 – 0.450 kg/m² in two coats|
Licata Elasto Paint – Special Elastic Acrylic Resin Paint
Elasto Paint is indicated for the decoration of substrates in internal and external environments, on new or existing residential, industrial or commercial buildings | It is recommended for use on cured substrates, i.e. after a curing time of at least 4 weeks | It is applicable on substrates such as: thermal plasters | lime or lime/cement based plasters | reinforced skim coats in the cycles of the restoration of facades with hairline cracks | concrete, prefabricated concrete panels | thermal insulation finishing systems.
- Certified according to EN 1504-2: Elasto paint meets the requirements of the standard UNI EN 1504-2: Elasto Paint meets the requirements of the standard UNI EN 1504-2 coating, for protection against the risks of penetration 1.3, moisture control 2.2 and increase in resistivity 8.2.
- Ideal for the protection and decorative finish of reinforced concrete: Elasto Paint, after its complete drying, forms a coating that is impermeable to water and to the aggressive agents present in the atmosphere (CO2 – SO2) making it therefore ideal for the decoration and protection of structures in reinforced concrete such as beams, pillars, balconies, etc.
- Elasticity: Elasto Paint has excellent elasticity, it is therefore ideal for aesthetic-functional restoration of facades with hairline cracks or splits.
- Waterproof: Elasto Paint, once completely cured, creates a waterproof film that prevents rainwater from penetrating it, thus keeping the treated surfaces dry.
- High Chemical Resistance: result of the research of the laboratories of Licata SpA, Elasto Paint is characterised by high resistance to organic oils, alcohols and ethers.