|10 ltr||Clear||0.200 – 0.250 Lt/m2|
Transparent primer based on valuable elastomeric self-crosslinking resins in aqueousdispersion.It isideal as fixative before each decoration cycle with coatings or micro coatingsof elastomeric nature on difficult substrates with microcavillations or cracks.Its formulation is specially designed to obtain both a high penetrating power asregularization of the absorptions, and to contribute together to the next decorative layer,excellent elasticity on substrates which are particularly exposed to external stresses.Creates an excellent adhesion bridge on smooth surfaces.The high smoothing power ofElasto Primerensures a homogeneous absorption of thenext decorative layer by exalting the yield and the superficial effect of the finishing.
Main Fields Of Use
Elasto Primer is indicated for the preparation of indoor/outdoor, new or existing bases, on residential, industrial or commercial buildings. It is advisable to use the product on cured bases, i.e. after a curing time of at least four weeks. It can be applied on bases such as:
- Lime base civil finishing
- Cement base civil finishing
- Reinforced skim coatings in façade with microcavillations restoration cycles
- Pre-fabricated concrete panels
- Gypsum (after application of a primer in case of smoothing with very low absorption)
- Surfaces already painted, after carefully checking and cleaning the base
- External thermal insulation composite systems
- Universal: Elasto Primer can be applied onto most bases commonly used in the construction industry.
- High adhesion power: selected resins contained in Elasto Primer confer to the primer excellent adhesive properties
- Specific for critical substrates: Ideal in restructuring, the elastomeric cycle allows the aesthetic restoring of the façade and, at the same time, protects the façade against atmospheric agents thanks to its low dirt pick-up.
- Excellent dilatation: the use of Elasto Primer in the elastomeric cycles functionally restores the substrate covering microcavillations or cracks thanks to its excellent elastic power