Licata Epoxy 230 A B
Epoxy 230 A B is a versatile product used for: repairs, reconstruction and grouting work on concrete, for gluing in a structural way diverse construction materials | covering and protecting the reinforcing irons | for the embedment anchors | anchoring bolts, etc. | It has excellent thixotropy but with a soft consistency | It finds its main fields of use for: skimming for cycles of concrete restoration | structural bonding of marble, granite, steel, wood, stone | structural embedment of reinforcing rods | embedment of anchoring bolts, anchors, etc. | interventions on cementitious infrastructure in general.
- Excellent mechanical performance
- Adheres to wet substrates
- Good operating temperature: the operating temperatures of the product are comprised between -30°C and 85°C.
- Soft consistency even with excellent thixotropy
- Minimum temperature of application 0°C
- Ease of preparation: mixing ratio 1:1 by weight