|2.5kg & 5kg||Clear||0.050 – 0.200 kg/m²|
Licata Epoxy Floor 500 Self Levelling
Epoxy Floor W 500 A B is a two-component, solvent-free, water-based epoxy resin that is odour free and non-toxic. Ideal for closed environments. Good compatibility with damp substrates, improving the mechanical characteristics of durability and resistance to abrasion. It can be used as a primer on bituminous substrates and it also improves the resistance of the treated substrates to oils and fuels Easy to work, it can be applied both with a brush and roller, as well as an airless spray. Epoxy Floor W 500 A B complies with the requirements of UNI EN 1504-2 for coating, product for protection against the risk of ingress 1.3, moisture control 2.2., increase in resistivity 8.2.
Main Fields Of Use
Epoxy Floor W 500 A B is ideal as a protective layer and clear finish for:
- Dust-proofing for cement floors.
- Consolidator for cement and porous concrete surfaces, for mortars with loose masonry.
- Primer for epoxy and polyurethane floors.
- Primer for bitumen surfaces to encourage the binding of elastomeric products.
- Adhesive for repairing construction joints and screeds.
- Anti-absorbent and binding consolidator in place of wetting before the application of mortars or resins.
• Odour-free, non-toxic two-component product, ideal for closed environments.
• Good compatibility with damp substrates.
• Excellent, mechanical, hardness and abrasion resistance characteristics.
• For use as primer.
• Good resistance to oils and fuels.
• Application range from 10 °C to 45 °C.
• Application with brush, roller and airless spray.