|25kg||White & Grey||2.5 to 5 kg/m²|
Licata Flex Plus Tile Adhesive Interior/Exterior for floors and walls C2TE
Flex Plus is a high-performance, polymer-modified tile adhesive based on high-strength hydraulic binders, selected aggregates, latest-generation additives, for both interior and exterior use. It complies with EN UNI 12004, cementitious adhesive with improved characteristics, no vertical slip and extended open time. Flex Plus is specifically for thin layer bonding of ceramic tiles and stone material, including large formats. Formulated in the Research and Development labs of Licata SpA, Flex Plus has good workability, high binding power and wettability.
Main Fields Of Use
Flex Plus tile adhesive has been formulated to ensure and guarantee the best performances in extremes conditions. Flex Plus should be applied in a thin layer, outdoors or indoors, on walls and floors, made of:
- Marble or natural stone provided they are resistant to humidity, stains and efflorescence.
- Any type of ceramic (double-fired, single-fired, porcelain stoneware, clinker, terracotta, etc.), with low absorption,even in large formats
- On traditional substrates with cement-based plaster
- Standard cement-based screeds
- Bonding of EPS, extruded and cork panels, etc.
- Laying on top of old existing floors (ceramic, porcelain stoneware, marble, etc.)
- Anhydrite screeds and gypsum plaster, primed beforehand with Aggrappante LG
- Cementitious waterproofing (licata.waterproofing range)
- Swimming pools
- Fibre cement panels,
- Expanded cellular cement,
- Cold storage rooms.
• Extended open time. The special formulation of Flex Plus gives the product an open time of >30 min
• No vertical slip. The high thixotropy also allows tiles to be laid vertically.
• High binding power C2. Flex Plus is a polymer-modified mortar. The high binding values obtained after exposure to extreme conditions, such as freezing and thawing, immersion in water, thermal ageing, etc. are proof of its reliability.
• In class C2TE. Certified according to UNI EN 12004 standard.
• High wettability. The latest-generation additives in Flex Plus make this adhesive highly wettable, so it is ideal for bonding ceramic tiles with low or no absorbency, as well as laying on top of existing floors
9 months (GREY) and 12 months (WHITE) in a dry, protected place in unopened package at temperatures between 5 °C and 35 °C