Licata Floor K 300 Self Levelling 25kg
Floor K300 is a self-levelling, quick-hardening, polymer-modified cement mortar, with controlled hygrometric shrinkage, made with high-resistance hydraulic binders, spherical quartz aggregates, special additives and HT fibres.Floor K300 conforms to classes CT -C30 – F5 of the UNI EN 13813 standard. Formulated in the Licata SpA Research and Development Laboratories,Floor K 300 stands out for its easy workability, superior adhesion strength, excellent self-levelling property, combined with superior mechanical and surface strength. Dimensional stability, guaranteed by a near-zero hygrometric shrinkage,allows the product to be applied in variable thicknesses of between 3 and 40 mm, minimising cracking throughout all the product life phases (application, plastic phase, curing).The perfect balance between extended pot life and quick hardening are the added values which the Licata SpA Research and Development team devoted specific studies to.
Main Areas Of Application
Floor K300 is specifically designed for evening out and levelling cement substrates in internal and external settings(prior to protection), and it is also applicable onto old substrates provided they are firm. For application onto other types of substrates (compact, anhydrite, magnesium-based concretes, old ceramics, marble tiles, natural stones and parquet flooring), contact our engineering department.Floor K300 is not suitable for application onto substrates subject to bending. Floor K300 allows for subsequent laying of:
• Ceramic tiles
• Natural stones
• Parquet flooring
• Fitted carpet
- Excellent self-levelling capacity: The use of special additives and inert spherical quartz materials with a constant particle size curve make this product extremely spreadable, easy to work and affording superior self-levelling properties.
- Superior mechanical and surface strength: The high performance hydraulic binders, the selected inert materials with a constant particle size curve make for superior mechanical strenfth, allowing the identification of Floor K300 as conforming to classes CT – C30 – F5 of the UNI EN 1383 standard.
- Applicable between 3 and 40 mm: Dimensional stability, guaranteed by a near-zero hygrometric shrinkage, allows the product to be applied in variable thicknesses of between 3 and 40 mm, minimising.
- Quick hardening:Floor K300 can be walked over after 4 hours and tiled over after 24 hours
- Prolonged pot life: The use of latest-generation additives guarantee a pot life that is 20 minutes longer.