|4kg and 25kg||White & Grey||1.4 kg/m² per 1mm thickness|
Licata Licalastic 150 PU Liquid Membrane Waterproofing
Licalastic 150 PU is a single-component, solvent-based waterproofing liquid membrane, made with polyurethane resins, water hardening and with high adhesion strength, applied with a roller, a brush or by spraying. Once polymerised, it creates a continuous and lasting waterproof system both on the exposed face and under the tile. Licalastic 150 PU meets the requirements of UNI EN 1504-2 for coating (C), for protection against ingress 1.3 (PI), moisture control 2.2 (MC) and increasing resistivity 8.2 (IR). Its special formula, based on completely elastomeric and water-repellent resins, lends the product outstanding mechanical strength and chemical resistance, even in extreme weather. Licalastic 150 PU is UV resistant and retains its elastic properties, even at temperatures of between -30 °C and 80 °C.
Main Areas of Application
Licalastic 150 PU was formulated to ensure best performance in waterproofing and protection work on:
- Screeds, including old ones, provided they are structurally stable
- Prefabricated concrete or cast in-situ
- To extend the useful life of deteriorated waterproofing systems
- For waterproofing underneath the tile.
- Easy to apply: Licalastic 150 PU is a ready to use single-component product, when cold, laid as it is, using a roller, a brush or spraying.
- Absence of joints: once polymerised, Licalastic 150 PU creates a continuous join-free membrane, thus allowing the waterproofing of large surfaces.
- Possibility of reinforcing it with specific reinforcement fabric Texture 2000.
- Easy to restore: should the membrane undergoes mechanical damage, it can easily be repaired in just a few minutes.
- High adhesion strength: Licalastic 150 PU stands out for its superior adhesion strength on almost all substrates used in construction, asphalt, bitumen sheaths and EDPM.
- Superior mechanical properties: Its special formula, based on completely elastomeric and water-repellent resins, lends the product outstanding mechanical strength and chemical resistance, even in extreme weather; inn addition it withstands rain just a few hours after application.
- Applicable under tiles: Licalastic 150 PU is compatible with adhesives for tiles in class C2 of the licata.koll family (we always recommend the use of the high-performance deformable adhesive Super S1).
- UNI EN 1504-2 certified: Licalastic 150 PU meets the requirements of UNI EN 1504-2 for coating (C), for protection against ingress 1.3 (PI), moisture control 2.2 (MC) and increasing resistivity 8.2 (IR).
- Allows good breathability of the substrate.
- Good water vapour permeability.
- UV resistant: Licalastic 150 PU is UV resistant (slight colour fading) and retains its elastic properties, even at temperatures of between -30 °C and 80 °C.
- Can be walked over.
Shop By Systems