|5 ltr & 10 ltr||Clear||0.100 – 0.1500 lt/m²|
Licata Nano Primer Acrylic and Silicone Polymer-Base
NanoPrimer is particularly indicated for consolidation treatment, water repellent, protective anti-saline and anti-efflorescence properties on absorbent building materials of mineral and various nature such as: lime/cement based plasters | gypsum | drywall | panels in fibre-cement | blocks in cellular cement | exposed brick | concrete | natural stone | tuff | terracotta | mortar-cement substrates of various nature.
- Universal: NanoPrimer can be applied on most of the substrates commonly used in the construction industry.
- Water vapour permeability and water repellency: NanoPrimer penetrates deeply, without altering the permeability to water vapour, leaving the treated substrate highly breathable and at the same time water repellent.
- Anti-saline action and reduction of efflorescence: NanoPrimer prevents the salts dissolved in the water from emerging at the surface, thus avoiding peeling, exfoliation, surface disintegration and unsightly bleaching.
- Excellent consolidation properties: NanoPrimer is ideal for the treatment of weak or chalky substrates.
- Low VOC Content: very low releases, compliant according to European standards regarding volatile organic components.
- Reduces the absorption of the substrates: ideal also on new surfaces, it limits the absorption of the subsequent decorative layers, maximising the yield.