Raso Top Bio NHL 5 Lime Base Coat/Adhesive 25kg
Raso Top Bio is a bio-compatible skim coating/adhesive, certified as GP mortar in accordance with the UNI EN 998-1 standard, specifically designed for applications requiring extremely high breathability. The special formula of Raso Top Bio lends the product excellent adhesion to the majority of substrates used in construction, combined with high spreadability during application. Owing to the addition of pozzolanic reagents, selected sands and specific additives, Raso Top Bio meets the strictest requirements in terms of environmental friendliness. Raso Top Bio is recommended for work in Licata external solid insulation systems and in the majority of work aimed at repairing/restoring construction heritage as a skim coating with superior permeability to water vapour properties.
Main Areas Of Application
Raso Top Bio can be used on the majority of substrates commonly used in construction, for work on both new and existing buildings. It is mainly intended for use in:
- Licata external solid insulation systems with natural breathable panels such as wood fibre, rock wool or cork
- Lime based renders
- Lime/cement based renders
- Prefabricated concrete or cast in-situ
- Autoclaved aerated concrete
- Old paintwork and coatings provided they are clean, consistent and well anchored to the substrate Raso Top Bio is also recommended in Licata external solid insulation systems with classic panels such as EPS, graphite EPS or XPS (only for low bottom board strips).
- Bio-compatible product: owing to the addition of pozzolanic agents, selected sands and specific additives,Raso Top Bio meets the strictest requirements in terms of environmental friendliness.
- Easy workability. The combined spreadability, easy detachment of tools and simple working are obtained thanks to the use of latest-generation additives, reducing the level of difficulty and any delays in the laying process.
- Regulating: Raso Top Bio can also be used as a “regulating” product on extra thick surfaces that are not flat (up to 10 mm).
- Extra high breathability: the natural properties of hydraulic lime combined with inert materials with a controlled particle size curve make for exceptional permeability to water vapour, making Raso Top Bio ideal for use in breathable thermal insulation work (rock wool, cork or wood fibre).
- Outstanding wetting and thixotropic properties.
- The special additives contained in Raso Top Bio make for easy application both vertically as well as over-head