|25kg||Licata System Colours||0.250 – 0.350 kg/m²|
Licata Silicone Paint
Silicone Paint is indicated for the decoration of substrates in internal and external environments, on new or existing residential, industrial or commercial buildings | it is recommended for use on cured substrates, i.e. after a curing time of at least four weeks | it is applicable on substrates such as: hydraulic lime-based finishes | common lime-based finishes | lime/cement based finishes | dehumidification systems against capillary rising | reinforced skimming systems in the cycles of the restoration of facades | concrete | prefabricated concrete panels | old paint as long as it it still cohesive and consistent.
- Low dirt pick-up: Silicone Paint is also ideal as a final decorative finish for facades in places subject to high concentrations of dust or pollutants, thanks to its low dirt pick-up.
- Excellent water vapour permeability: thanks to the careful selection of silicone binders, Silicone Paint has excellent water vapour permeability that makes it ideal as a finishing on dehumidification systems or breathable cycles.
- High water repellency: the special formulation of Silicone Paint allows complete protection from atmospheric agents, creating an unbroken skin that prevents penetration by rainwater, thus keeping walls dry.
- Versatility: the fine grading curve combined with meticulous research and selection of raw materials means professionals can apply Silicone Paint both manually and mechanically.
- Protection against mould and algae: the special mould-proof additives present in the formula ensure an excellent degree of protection against the formation of mould and algae.