|10kg 3kg||Ral Colour Chart||0.150 kg/m²|
Licata Top Layer 100 A B
For its characteristics of elasticity, mechanical strength and chemical and surface resistance, UV resistance, Top Layer 100 A B is ideal as a protective layer and coloured finishing of: polyurethane-based impermeable membranes | cementitious substrates in general.
- UV resistant, resistant to both fresh and salt water and to detergents.
- Resistance to diluted acids.
- Active chlorine (max 0.5% in water)
- Resistance in marine and industrial atmospheres.
- High adhesion strength.
- High mechanical surface strength.
- Working temperature from -30°C to 90°C in air.