||Licata System Colours||11-12 m²/L|
Type L Vinyl Water-Based Paint
Tipo L is specifically for interiors, it is ideal as a washable, decorative paint for: residential buildings | commercial buildings | industrial buildings | environments with the presence of condensation and humidity | the most common substrates used in construction industry | lime-based residential finishing | cement-based residential finishing | gypsum (after application of primer in case of smoothing with very low absorption) | already painted surfaces (after careful checking and cleaning of the substrate) | concrete | it is recommended for use on cured substrates, i.e. after a curing time of at least 4 weeks.
- Washable: thanks to the special resins used for its formulation, TypeL is characterised by good resistance to washing and abrasion.
- Optimal covering power: thanks to it’s particular formulation, based on vinyl-based resins in water dispersion, selected titanium and other whites, it boasts a high covering power and white point.
- No-drip properties: Tipo L allows application with a roller and brush, with low production of splashes and with almost no dripping, reducing the times needed for protection and cleaning of the surfaces to the minimum.
- Easy application: it can be applied with a roller, brush or airless device and effectively fulfils all worksite requirements.
- Low VOC content: low releases, compliant according to European standards regarding volatile organic components.
- Colouring: pigmentable in all the colours in the licata system colours INTERIOR catalogue, the particular of Type L allows the professional to have ease of workability, thanks to optimal distribution of the paint joined with the ease of retouching, even on particularly vibrant colours.