||White||0.250 – 0.350 kg/m² in two coats|
Vitrea Quartz Acrylic Paint
Vitrea Quartz is indicated for the decoration of substrates in internal and external environments, on new or existing residential, industrial or commercial buildings | It is recommended for use on cured substrates, i.e. after a curing time of at least four weeks | it is applicable on substrates such as: lime or lime/cement based plasters | reinforced skim coats in the cycles of the restoration of facades | concrete | prefabricated concrete panels | old paint as long as it is still cohesive and consistent.
- Low dirt pick-up: Vitrea Quartz is also ideal as a final decorative finish for facades in places subject to high concentrations of dust or pollutants, thanks to its low dirt pick-up.
- High water repellency: the special formulation of Vitrea Quartz provides complete protection from atmospheric agents, creating an unbroken skin that prevents penetration by rainwater, thus keeping walls dry.
- Versatility: the fine grading curve combined with meticulous research and selection of raw materials means professionals can apply Vitrea Quarzo both manually (brush/roller), and mechanically (airless).
- Protection against mould and algae: the special mould-proof additives present in the formula ensure an excellent degree of protection against the formation of mould and algae.
- Wide range of colours: from pastel shades to particularly vibrant ones, Vitrea Quarzo can be pigmented in over 600 different colours.