Kerakoll Keralevel Eco LR Leveling Product 25kg
|Coverage ≈ 1.3kg/m2 per mm of thickness
- Internal, external
- Thicknesses from 1 to 25 mm
- Prolonged workability, also suitable for large surface areas
- High dimensional stability and long-lasting performance
- High mechanical resistance
- Suitable for laying ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles, natural stone, hardwood floors and resilient materials using adhesives
AREAS OF USE
Levelling correction of uneven substrates, with extra-rapid setting and drying and compensated shrinkage. Thicknesses from 1 to 25 mm. For use in domestic, commercial and industrial applications and on heat-radiant slabs.
- gel adhesives, mineral adhesives with SAS technology, single and two-component organic mineral adhesives
- reactive-epoxy and polyurethane, single and two-component cement-based adhesives, dispersed in water or solvent solutions
- porcelain and ceramic tiles, klinker, cotto and natural stone of all types and formats
- agglomerate materials,
- harwood floors
- textiles, rubber, PVC, linoleum, paints.
Suitable for use on cement-based plasters or lime and cement mortars, on mineral screeds or screeds made using Keracem® Eco Pronto or Keracem® Eco as binder or ready-for-use premixed products, cement-based screeds, concrete and residual traces of cement-based adhesives.
Do not use
Do not use on highly flexible substrates subject to thermal expansion, or on wet surfaces or substrates subject to continuous moisture rising.