Kerakoll Keratech Eco Flex 1-15mm levelling compound 25kg
Certified, extra‑rapid hardening, eco‑friendly, self‑levelling mineral product for the high‑performance and high‑deformability correction of irregular substrates.
Keratech® Eco Flex develops a high degree of flexibility and dimensional stability, making it ideal to correct deformable substrates, gives superior workability and hardness. A self‑levelling product suitable for the subsequent laying of all types of coverings.
- For internal use
- Thickness from 1 to 15 mm
- Approved for marine use
- HDE technology with extended flow
- Suitable for laying ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles, natural stone and resilient materials using adhesives
- Ideal for laying hardwood floors using adhesives
- High dimensional stability and long-lasting performance
- Extra-rapid hardening
- High flexural strength with Advanced Flex Fiber™
- High mechanical resistance
AREAS OF USE
Self-levelling adjustment of irregular and uneven substrates, with extra-rapid setting and drying, compensated shrinkage and very low TVOC – Total Volatile Organic Compound. Made with hypoallergenic, low chromate content cements. Thickness from 1 to 15 mm.
- gel adhesives, mineral adhesives with SAS technology, single and two-component organic adhesives
- reactive-epoxy and polyurethane, single and two-component cement-based adhesives, dispersed in water or solvent solutions
- porcelain tiles, ceramic tiles, klinker and cotto of all types and formats
- natural stone, recomposed materials, marble
- hardwood floors, PVC, linoleum, rubber in civil, industrial and sports applications, textiles and cork
- resins for residential use
- raised floors
- mineral screeds made with Keracem® Eco Pronto and Keracem® Eco as a binder
- cement-based screeds
- prefabricated concrete or fresh concrete castings
- timber, plywood and hardwood floors
- residual traces of cement-based adhesives
Flooring for internal use in residential, commercial and industrial applications and on heat-radiant slabs.
Do not use
Do not use in external applications, on highly flexible substrates subject to thermal expansion, or on wet surfaces or substrates subject to continuous moisture rising.