Kerakoll Keratech Eco R10 1-10mm levelling compound 25kg
Certified, extra‑rapid hardening, eco‑friendly, self‑levelling mineral product for the high‑performance, smooth finishing correction of irregular substrates, ideal for use in GreenBuilding.
Keratech® Eco R10 rapidly develops a smooth finish and perfectly even surface with high levels of mechanical resistance, guaranteeing the subsequent laying of all types of coverings.
- For internal use
- Thickness from 1 to 10 mm
- Long self-levelling time and extra-rapid hardening
- HDE technology with extended flow
- Suitable for laying ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles, natural stone, hardwood floors and resilient materials using adhesives
- High dimensional stability and long-lasting performance
- Approved for marine use
AREAS OF USE
Self-levelling correction of uneven floors, with extra-rapid setting and drying and compensated shrinkage. Thickness from 1 to 10 mm. Interior floors. For use in domestic, commercial and industrial applications and on heat-radiant slabs.
- gel adhesives, mineral adhesives with SAS technology, single and two-component organic mineral adhesives
- reactive-epoxy and polyurethane, single and two-component cement-based adhesives, dispersed in water or solvent solutions
- porcelain and ceramic tiles, klinker, cotto and natural stone of all types and formats
- recomposed materials, hardwood floors,
- textiles, rubber, PVC, linoleum, protective resins for concrete
Suitable for use on mineral screeds made using Keracem® Eco Pronto or Keracem® Eco as binder or ready-for-use premixed products, cement-based screeds, concrete and those with well anchored residual traces of cement-based additives; underfloor heating systems.
Do not use
Do not use in external applications, on highly flexible substrates subject to thermal expansion, or on wet surfaces or substrates subject to continuous moisture rising.