Keratech® Eco R30 develops a high degree of workability guaranteeing an ideal surface for the subsequent laying of ceramic tiles and natural stone using eco‑friendly mineral adhesives.
- For internal use
- Thicknesses from 3 to 30 mm
- Approved for marine use
- Long self-levelling time, also suitable for large surface areas
- Easy to apply also with continuous mixes
- HDE technology with extended flow
- Suitable for laying ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles, natural stone, hardwood floors and resilient materials using adhesives
- High dimensional stability and long-lasting performance
AREAS OF USE
Self-levelling correction of uneven floors, with extra-rapid setting and drying and compensated shrinkage. Thicknesses from 3 to 30 mm. Interior floors. For use in domestic, commercial and industrial applications and on heat-radiant slabs.
- gel adhesives, mineral adhesives with SAS technology, single and two-component organic mineral adhesives
- reactive-epoxy and polyurethane, single and two-component cement-based adhesives, dispersed in water or solvent solutions
- porcelain tiles, ceramic tiles, klinker and cotto of all types and formats
- natural stone, recomposed materials, marble
- hardwood floors, textiles, rubber, PVC, linoleum
- protective resins for concrete
- raised floors
Suitable for use on mineral screeds or screeds made using Keracem® Eco Pronto or Keracem® Eco as binder or ready-for-use premixed products, cement-based screeds, concrete and those with well anchored residual traces of cement-based additives; underfloor heating systems.
Do not use
Do not use in external applications, on highly flexible substrates subject to thermal expansion, or on wet surfaces or substrates subject to continuous moisture rising.