- The number one safest adhesive since 1980
- Ideal for laying all types of hardwood floors on all types of substrates
- Perfect balance between adhesive force and elasticity
- Anti-shock system technology to guarantee the strength and adhesion in actual working conditions
- Rapid performance, also at low temperatures
- Suitable for heated substrates
AREAS OF USE
Easy installation of laying for traditional and prefinished wood floors made of any format or type of wood, and onto any type of substrate.
- wood mosaic, industrial hardwood floors and according to EN 13488 and EN 14761
- solid wood elements without strips, thin strip, strip flooring and according to EN 13227
- solid wood tongue-and-groove boards and according to EN 13226 and EN 13228
- pre-finished, pre-polished, tongue-and-groove plywood strips and according to EN 13489
- bamboo floors
- wood flooring according to EN 14342
- cement-based screeds
- anhydrite screeds
- screeds produced with Keracem® Eco or Keracem® Eco Pronto
- wood panels
- existing marble, ceramic, homogeneous tile or similar floors
- cast asphalt screeds
Interior floors in residential and commercial buildings. Suitable for heated substrates.
Do not use
For all external laying or for external use or on substrates subject to rising damp; on heated subfloors not properly prepared; on anhydrite screeds not properly prepared and on a general basis on non-absorbent subfloors not properly prepared.