||5 shades available
||Refer to technical data sheet|
Licata Kolor Grout Indoor/Outdoor
Licata Kolor is a cementitious grout for joints, improved with reduced water absorption and high resistance to abrasion in class CG2WA according to UNI EN 13888. Thanks to its specific formulation based on high-strength hydraulic binders, synthetic resins, natural pigments, selection aggregates and special additives aimed at improving the workability, it is ideal both for indoor and outdoor applications. Resulting from research by Licata SpA labs, it has a high binding strength and superficial mechanical resistance. Easy to use, Licata Kolor Grout is ideal for grouting joints from 0 to 8 mm. UV stability, combined with a high resistance to fungal and mould attack are the added values to which the Licata S.p.A. R&D team have dedicated specific studies. Licata Kolor Grout comes in 22 different shades.
Main Fields Of UseLicata Kolor Grout is ideal for grouting joints ranging from 0 to 8 mm both indoors and outdoors, made of:
- Marble or natural stone provided they are resistant to humidity, stains and efflorescence.
- Any type of ceramic (double-fired, single-fired, porcelain stoneware, clinker, terracotta, etc.), with low absorption, even in large formats,
- Swimming pools (mixed with Licalatex)
CharacteristicsAvailable in 22 shades | Licata Kolor grout, can be used for grouting joints from 0 to 8 mm
- In class CG2WA according to UNI EN 13888: Licata Kolor is a cementitious grout for joints, improved with reduced water absorption and high resistance to abrasion (A) in class CG2WA according to UNI EN 13888
- Anti-fungal. Licata Kolor resists fungal and mould attacks.
- UV resistant: thanks to the presence of natural pigments stable under UV rays, Licata Kolor does not discolour even if continuously exposed to light.
- Good workability. The use of special additives and spherical quartz inert fillers with a constant particle size, makes Licata Kolor extremely smooth, simple to work and apply, effectively meeting all the application requirements of a construction site.
- High binding power. Licata Kolor is a polymer-modified grout. The binding values obtained after exposure to extreme conditions of frost, heat and chemical aggression are proof of its long-lasting reliability.
- High mechanical strength: The high-strength hydraulic binders and selected inert fillers with a constant particle size offer high mechanical strength (compressive and flexural strength and abrasion resistance)