Board Size: 1200mm x 2400mm
Coverage per board: 2.88m²
|1300 ± 50 kg/m3|
Thermal Conductivity Coefficient
|0,15-0,16 W/mK (10°C dry)|
Modulus of elasticity
|B s1 d0 ( EN 13501-1)|
Advantages of Use
- Offers different architectural and constructive solutions by scene and structural characteristics from base to roof in buildings.
- Highly preferred building board by superior functional features for especially prefabricated and steel buildings.
- High impact resistance compared to gypsum based boards.
- Can be used as a finishing material by painting, coating, wall papers.
- Using as a backer board of int./ext. cladding materials.
- Using as a sheathing board on floors and roofs.
- Using with floor heating system
- Using as a backer board behind tiles on wet spaces.
- Easy to install and modification.
- Easy to cut and drill
- light weight and easy to carry
- Protect the building from different weather conditions.
- Provides for heat and acoustic insulations.
- Resistant to seasonal changes.
- Resistant to effect of sunlight.
- Resistant to moisture and water.
- Resistant to impact.
- Resistant to biological and chemical wastes of animals.
- Environment friendly, asbestos free.
- Odourless and does not release toxic gas.
- Insect-proof, non putrescible, no moulding.
Areas of Application
- Internal walls
- Floor / Raised floor
- Mezzanine floor
- Indoor ceilings
- Wet spaces
- Elevator shaft walls
- External walls (*)
- Outdoor ceilings (*)
- Soffit an fascia (*)
- Fences and boundary walls
(*) for only prefabricated and light steel buildings.