Licata Acrylic Render
Licata Acrylic Top Coat Render is a coating made with water-dispersed acrylic binder paste, ready for use and which can be pigmented. Lerici acrylic render is specifically designed for work on new or existing façades, as well as for the decorative phase of reinforced skim coating, and in licata therm external solid insulation. Owing to its formula, Lerici provides complete protection for the façade against rain and atmospheric agents; it is particularly effective in critical weather and environmental conditions (humid climate or in the presence of smog). The special additives contained in the formula guarantees outstanding protection against algal and mould growth. Combined with colouring pastes, Lerici guarantees good durability, gloss and full colours. Available in 4 particle sizes.
- High hydrophobicity: the particular formula of Lerici allows complete protection against atmospheric agents, creating a continuous film that prevents the passage of rainwater and therefore keeping the walls dry.
- Workability: the thixotropy of the coating combines excellent spreadability of the coating with good adhesion to the substrate to minimise any material peeling during processing.
- Improved pot life: Lerici, in standard conditions, makes for easier work on large-size façades thanks to an improvement made to the extended working time.
- Algal and mould protection: the special mould-proof additives found in the formula guarantee an excellent degree of protection against algal and mould growth.
- Extensive range of colours: from pastel hues to particularly bright shades, Lerici can be pigmented in over 600 different types of colour.
Licata acrylic render is recommended for decorating internal substrates, whether new or existing, on residential, industrial or commercial buildings. It is advisable to use the product on seasoned substrates, in other words after a curing time of at least four weeks. It is applicable to substrates such as:
- Licata therm thermal insulation systems
- Thermal renders
- Lime/cement based renders or skim coatings
- Reinforced skim coating in façade restoration work
- Prefabricated concrete panels
How Many Buckets Do I Need?
Enter the total metres squared of coverage you require to calculate how many buckets you'll need to buy.
You will require xx packs to cover your wall.
Oops something's gone wrong! Please make sure you enter a valid number in metres squared and try again.