Tilemaster Standard Set Extrabond is a polymer modified, standard setting, cement based wall and floor tile adhesive with increased adhesion and reduced-slip properties. Formulated to give an extended pot life of approximately 3 - 4 hours, Tilemaster Standard Set Extrabond is ideal where longer working times are required.
Tilemaster Standard Set Extrabond has been specially formulated for fixing a large variety of tiles including ceramic, porcelain and natural stone onto solid substrates, such as sand & cement screed and concrete.
Tilemaster Standard Set Extrabond is ideal for areas subject to prolonged wet conditions such as showers and wet rooms. Tilemaster Standard Set Extrabond can be used internally and externally and it is unaffected by frost after setting.
20kg will cover approximately 5.5m² with a 3mm solid bed application
- Polymer modified for increased adhesion
- Suitable for fixing ceramic, porcelain & natural stone tiles to solid substrates
- Improved slip resistance, ideal when fixing large format tiles
- Available in grey & white
- Extended pot life of 3 – 4 hours
- 3mm – 12mm bed depth
- Internal & external use
- Natural Stone
- Cement Render
- Concrete Brick/Block
- Existing Ceramic, Porcelain & Natural Stone Tiles
- Sand & Cement Screeds
- Tile Backer Boards