Returns & Refunds
We hope you’ll be pleased with your purchase. If you should change your mind and wish to return anything bought from us we’ll be happy to refund goods you have purchased from us online within 14 days of delivery providing:
- The goods you want to return are unopened, unused and in a fully resalable condition.
- You will be responsible for returning the goods to us at your own cost and provide proof of return.
- Goods should be returned to us by tracked delivery at the Licata store where goods were purchased from with proof of purchase and your order details. If you
- You can exchange or return an item(s) in our Licata stores. Please, notify us prior to returning orders in store by phone or via our ‘Contact Us‘ section our website. Make sure you have the order confirmation in order to process in store.
You must notify us via our contact us page within 14 days of delivery if you wish to return goods from your order. We aim to process your refund within 14 days of receipt of the returned items. Refunds can only be made to the original card of purchase or PayPal account. If the goods you return are not in a fully resalable condition we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the goods.
Returning the goods to one of our Licata stores is solely the client’s responsibility. If the client wishes Licata Building Systems Ltd to collect the goods from the delivered point, then a ‘Return Transportation Charge’ fee will be charged (depending on distance and volume of goods). In addition, the standard ‘Return Fee’ of 20% from the original order will be deducted from your refund amount as a re-stocking charge. We advise all our clients who wish to return goods, to contact us either by phone, or on our ‘Contact Us’ page on our website to discus their options.
There are a select few items which we cannot accept returns on due to the nature of the type of products we offer. The non resalable items are the following:
- Made to measure or bespoke products which have been made to your specifications or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned.
- Perishable goods.
- Any product with a short shelf life or sell by date.
- Specially obtained/ordered goods.
- Cementitious goods (eg. cement).
- Plaster based products (eg. multi-finish).
- Mixed paints/liquids.
- Chemicals/liquids which have been opened.
- PIR insulation boards.
- Goods that have been fitted/installed.
- Any goods which have become mixed inseparably with other items/other orders after their delivery.
Due to the nature of these goods unless they are faulty, we’re unable to offer a refund or exchange. None of the above conditions affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty, or not as described