Resistant to fungi, solvents and rodents! The high performance Therma TR27 is designed with Nilflam technology using zero Ozone Depletion Potential and low Global Warming Potential blowing agent. This urethane thermoset polyisocyanurate insulation board is rigid, robust and fibre-free. On both the sides, it is featured with coated glass tissue autohesively bonded to the fibre-free insulation core. This durable product is perfect for the flat roofs waterproofed with partially bonded built-up felt, fully adhered single-ply, mastic asphalt and cold liquid applied waterproofing.
|Thickness||Dimensions||Boards Per Pack||Coverage|
|100mm||1.2m x 1.2m||4||5.76m2|
Kingspan TR27 features and benefits:
- High performance rigid thermoset insulation.
- Highly compatible with most bitumen based and mastic asphalt waterproofing systems.
- Fully compatible with single–ply non–bituminous membranes and green-roof systems.
- Resistant to the passage of water vapour.
- Easy to handle and install.
- Ideal for new build and refurbishment.
- Composed of non–deleterious material.
- CFC and HCFC free.
- Zero ODP and low GWP.
- Manufactured to ISO 14001: 2015 and certified to BES 6001
- Resistant to solvents, fungi & rodents.
- BBA approved.
You may also like
How Many Packs Do I Need?
Enter the total metres squared of coverage you require to calculate how many packs you'll need to buy.
You will require xx packs to cover your wall.
Oops something's gone wrong! Please make sure you enter a valid number in metres squared and try again.