K103 Floorboard Insulation 2400mm x 1200mm - 100mm
Premium performance floor insulation
Kooltherm K103 Floorboard is a premium performance floor insulation that provides a thermal conductivity of just 0.018 W/m·K across all thicknesses.
As part of our Kooltherm K100 range, it provides a level of performance that is unrivalled in the world of rigid thermoset insulation materials with a fibre-free rigid thermoset phenolic core.
Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP, it is used to insulate beam and block, concrete and timber floors.
Thermal conductivity: 0.018 W/m·K across all thicknesses
Compressive strength: Compressive strength 120 kPa
Core: Premium performance lower-lambda rigid thermoset phenolic insulation manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and low Global Warming Potential (GWP)
Facings: Glass tissue
Board size: 1.2 x 2.4 metres
Weight: Approx 4.46 kg/m2 at a thickness of 100 mm
Green Guide Rating: Kingspan Kooltherm K103 Floorboard achieves a Green Guide Rating of A+
• Premium performance rigid thermoset phenolic insulation - thermal conductivity of 0.018 W/mK
• Can reduce the cost of related items - soil removal, service connections
• Unaffected by air infiltration
• Resistant to the passage of water vapour
• Easy to handle and install
• Ideal for new build and refurbishment
• Non-deleterious material
• Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP
- 8.64 m2 pack coverage
How Many Packs Do I Need?
Enter the total metres squared of coverage you require to calculate how many packs you'll need to buy.
You will require xx packs to cover your wall.
Oops something's gone wrong! Please make sure you enter a valid number in metres squared and try again.