100mm ROCKWOOL Flexi Slab Acoustic Insulation 1200mm x 600mm
Rockwool Flexi is a unique, flexible-edged insulation product, specifically developed using patented technology for a fast and easy, perfect friction fit between timber and metal frame systems. Rockwool Flexi provides effective thermal insulation, fire resistance and acoustic performance in all framed areas of the building.
Flexi slabs ensure essential tight fitting for thermal and acoustic integrity between frames in walls, partitions, floors and roofs, without the need for cutting or waste. Made from renewable volcanic rock, they are extremely fire resistant and significantly reduce the carbon footprint of a building.
Rockwool Flexi is a multi-use, dual-purpose thermal and acoustic insulation product with a unique flexible edge along one side. The flexible edge ensures a perfect fit is maintained between the product and its supporting framework for optimum effectiveness. The product consists of a semi-rigid slab with a flexible edge along one side.
|Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)||Pieces Per Pack||Packs Per Pallet||m² Per Pack|
- Excellent thermal and acoustic performance,
- Easy to handle and, install requires no maintenance
- Has a flexible edge prevents gaps in the insulation,
- Environmentally friendly, with no GWP and ODP potential,
- Helps comply with applicable regulations,
- No waste.
- Separating walls and floors,
- Framed external walls,
- Framed internal partitions,
- Suspended floors,
- Pitched roofs.