URSA 32 Cavity Wall Insulation Batt 1350mm x 455mm (pack of 4) - 125mm
URSA 32 Cavity Batt is a lightweight, semi rigid glass mineral wool slab treated with silicon based water repellent. It is suitable for use in both fully and partially filled masonry cavity walls up to 25m high. It is manufactured from an abundant, sustainable resource and may utilise up to 80% glass waste.
- Excellent sound insulation characteristics and enhance the acoustic comfort of the building.
- Reduces the risk of condensation and provide warmer conditions.
- May be used below the damp-proof course in order to offer a degree of edge insulation to the floor.
- Maintenance free and have an indefinite life at least equal to that of the building.
- Has minimal resistance to the passage of water vapour thus allowing the wall to breathe.
- Outstanding product quality manufactured to ISO 9001 Quality Systems,
- User friendly – has the soft touch feel making it easier to handle and install whilst still maintaining its excellent mechanical properties,
- Environment friendly – Glass wool is manufactured from an abundant, sustainable resource and may utilise up to 80% glass waste,
- Zero Global Warming Potential (GWP),
- Insulation savings
- Adaptable – One product may be used for both full and partial fill systems.
75mm – 4.30 sq/m per Pack
85mm – 3.69 sq/m per Pack
100mm – 3.07 sq/m per Pack
125mm – 2.46 sq/m per Pack
150mm – 2.46 sq/m per Pack
How Many Packs Do I Need?
Enter the total metres squared of coverage you require to calculate how many packs you'll need to buy.
You will require xx packs to cover your wall.
Oops something's gone wrong! Please make sure you enter a valid number in metres squared and try again.