- Thickness: 50mm - 130mm (please use the drop down menu)
- Board size: 1200mm x 600mm
- Coverage per board: 0.72 m2
- Thermal conductivity: 0.024 - 0.026 W/m·K
- Application: Insulation on flat roofs beneath partially bonded torch applied multi-layer bituminous waterproofing
Kingspan Thermaroof TR24 is a high performance flat roof insulation.
Kingspan Thermaroof TR24 is a high performance insulation with a fibre-free rigid thermoset polyisocyanurate (PIR) core.
It is suitable for flat roofs waterproofed with partially bonded torch applied multi-layer bituminous waterproofing, and has a thermal conductivity of 0.024 - 0.026 W/m·K.
Kingspan TR24 must be ordered in pack quantities:
- 50mm: 6 per pack
- 80mm: 4 per pack
- 100mm: 5 per pack
- 120mm: 4 per pack
- 130mm: 3 per pack
How Many Packs Do I Need?
Enter the total metres squared of coverage you require to calculate how many packs you'll need to buy.
You will require xx packs to cover your wall.
Oops something's gone wrong! Please make sure you enter a valid number in metres squared and try again.