60mm Superglass Multi Acoustic Roll Insulation - 13.50m² pack
|Thickness (mm)||Length (m)||Width (mm)||Pack Area (m²)|
Superglass Multi Acoustic Roll is a lightweight, non-combustible glass mineral wool insulation roll. The flexible roll is perforated at 2x600mm and 3x400mm widths to allow easy installation between common stud/joist spacings and minimum on-site cutting and waste. Manufactured at a minimum density of 10kg/m³.
Superglass Multi Acoustic Roll is designed to provide thermal and acoustic insulation for the following applications:
• Timber and metal stud partitions
• Internal walls and floors
• Separating walls and floors
• Drylining systems
Superglass Multi Acoustic Roll provides excellent sound absorption performance in accordance with Approved Document E (England & Wales) and Technical Handbook Section 5 (Scotland) acoustic requirements.
– Excellent sound absorption
– Classified as A1 non-combustible (the highest possible rating).
– Manufactured from up to 84% recycled glass.
– BRE Green Guide Rating of A+ and ISO 14001 accredited.
Easy To Fit
– Suitable for 600mm or 400mm joist/stud centres.
You may also like
How Many Packs Do I Need?
Enter the total metres squared of coverage you require to calculate how many packs you'll need to buy.
You will require xx packs to cover your wall.
Oops something's gone wrong! Please make sure you enter a valid number in metres squared and try again.