|Thickness||Boards Per Pack||Coverage Per Pack|
Kingspan Flat roof insulation boards are CFC and HCFC free! It is a rigid, fibre-free and high-performance urethane thermoset polyisocyanurate insulation board. This foil-faced Therma TR26 insulation is perfect for the flat roofs waterproofed with mechanically fixed single-ply waterproofing. In addition to this, it is also used on limited access pitched, zero pitch roofs, flat concrete, metal or timber roof decks. Kingspan Flat roof Insulation is manufactured with the aid of blowing agent having low Global Warming Potential and zero Ozone Depletion Potential. On both sides, it is faced with a composite foil of low emissivity.
- High-performance rigid thermoset insulation.
- Highly compatible with all mechanically fixed PVC single-ply waterproofing systems.
- Resistant to the passage of water vapour.
- Easy to handle and install.
- Ideal for new build and refurbishment.
- Composed of non–deleterious material.
- CFC and HCFC free.
- Manufactured to ISO 14001: 2015 and certified to BES 6001
- Zero ODP and low GWP.
- Resistant to solvents,fungi & rodents.
This durable and fibre-free Therma TR26 is easy, simple and fast to install.
Standard product features:
Size:1.2 x 2.4 m.
- Thermal conductivity: 0.022 W/m.K.
- Compressive strength at 10% compression : 150 kPa
- Water vapour resistance: Greater than 100 MN.s/g
- Kingspan Thermaroof TR26 is available with FM Approval to FM 4470 - please see the product brochure or search 'Kingspan Therma' on the FM Approvals online listing website for the conditions of approval.
- BS EN ISO 9001: 2015
- BS EN ISO 14001: 2015
- ISO 45001: 2018 (Occupational Heath & Safety Management Systems. Requirements with guidance for use)
You may also like
How Many Packs Do I Need?
Enter the total metres squared of coverage you require to calculate how many packs you'll need to buy.
You will require xx packs to cover your wall.
Oops something's gone wrong! Please make sure you enter a valid number in metres squared and try again.