140mm - 1.62m2 PER PACK
Full fill cavity wall tongue & groove PIR insulation. Fibre free insulation core with aluminium foil composite to both sides. Engineered jointing system for superior fit. Suitable for full fill cavity wall applications, whilst maintaining a residual 10mm cavity helping resist moisture transfer, aids installation and accommodate mortar squeeze.
- BBA certified
- 0.18 W/m2K U-value easily achieved in a 100mm cavity wall without altering standard construction design
- Easy and quick installation with specific boards sized to combine accurately with standard sized bricks/blocks and tongue and grooved edges
- Will not rot, sag or decay within the cavity wall
- Offers excellent thermal resistance in practical thicknesses
- Tough, light and easily fitted using standard wall ties or simple clipping methods.