ELKA BOND FLEX ADHESIVE RANGE
A solvent-free and water-free adhesive that is “permanently flexible” to allow for wood and sub-floor movement. It will bond wood to directly to all common sub-floor types. It has excellent gap filling properties for uneven sub-floors. As it is a pliable product it has excellent sound reduction properties.
DELIVERED BY OUR SUPPLIER. Next Day Delivery (subject to availability & terms) order before 12pm.
The Elka bond range is a versatile product that can be used for a rigid fix for both solid wood and real wood engineered flooring or a flexible fix for solid wood floors.
- Coverage: 18m2 when used as directed, instructions on packaging
- Pack includes, reusable gun, wipes and nozzles. Trade pack refill cartridges also available (packs of 9)
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- 100% active, solvent and water-free
- Permanently flexible – compensates for wood and sub floor movement
- Will bond wood directly to all common sub floors
- Low odor
- Excellent gap filling properties for uneven surfaces
- Plyable product gives excellent sound reduction properties
- Suitable for use with solid and real wood engineered flooring