Hidro Rep Plus
Hydrophobising, siloxane-based water repellent with high penetration, specifically for the cortical treatment of different types of absorbent building materials with high and medium alkalinity.
Hydro Rep Plus is a hydrophobising, silvan based water repellent with high penetration, specifically for the cortical treatment of different types of absorbent building materials such as: Exposed brickwork, natural stone, tufa, etc. Unlike traditional protective hydrophobising film-forming materials Hydro Rep Plus penetrates deep down without altering the external aspect and the permeability of water vapour, leaving the substrates treated perfectly breathable but water repellent.
Main Fields Of Use
Hydro Rep Plus is particularly suitable for the hydrophobising and protective treatment of different types of absorbent building materials such as ;
• Exposed Brickwork
• Natural Stone
• Expanded Cement
• Thermal Insulation Mineral Materials
• Various Types Of Cementious Substrates
• Final Protection For Mineral Paint For Exteriors (Limes, Silicates)
• Easy to apply : Hydro Rep Plus is a single-component, ready to use product.
• Absence of superficial colour variations : Unlike traditional hydrophobising protective film-forming materials, Hydro Rep Plus penetrates deep down without altering the external aspect.
• Excellent breathability to water vapour ; Hydro Rep Plus makes the treated surfaces highly permeable to water vapour and at the same time water repellent.
• Excellent Pearl Effect
• High adhesive strength in the presence of smog and dust.
• Absence of the formation of surface films.
• Resistance to acids and alkalis.
• Long duration over time.
• UV Resistance
• Absence of reaction by-products.