Kerakoll Aquastop Nanoflex Waterproof Membrane 20kg
|Coverage ≈ 1.15 kg/m2 per mm of thickness|
Certified, eco‑friendly, breathable, anti‑alkali and chlorine‑resistant, mineral membrane for the flexible waterproofing with high levels of adhesion and durability of substrates before laying with adhesives.
Aquastop Nanoflex® develops a smooth, fluid mixture that can be adjusted by varying the amount of water in order to obtain optimal workability for the particular site conditions, guaranteeing maximum adhesion of the bonded system.
- Floors and walls, for internal and external use
- Crack-Bridging at low temperatures
- Specifically intended for laying porcelain, ceramics, natural stone and glass mosaic using inorganic adhesives from the Biogel® range
- Suitable for overlaying
- 30% better coverage than two-component systems
- 20 kg paper bags with carrier handle
- Nanotech technology which makes it completely water repellent and gives permanent elasticity and high chemical stability.
AREAS OF USE
Terraces, balconies, horizontal surfaces and swimming pools on mineral screeds, monolithic cement-based screeds, existing floors covered with ceramic and marble tiles, dimensionally stable natural stone well-anchored to the substrate and clean, cement-based plasters/renders and cementitious mortars, aged concrete.
Do not use
On gypsum or anhydrite-based substrates without the use of Primer A Eco eco-friendly, water-based surface isolation, on metal or wood substrates, on bituminous sheeting, to waterproof exposed surfaces subject to foot traffic, on low-density screeds, on insulation layers on inverted roofs made with insulating panels or low-density materials, in swimming pools and tanks used to hold exposed water, when adhesion of the coverings requires the use with Biogel® Extreme® or reactive adhesives.