Kerakoll Aquastop Nanosil Eco Waterproofing Sealant 290ml Tube
Eco‑friendly rigid neutral silane sealant for waterproof sealing of hydraulic and electric systems, through elements and construction elements in pools and in Kerakoll® Laminates systems.
Aquastop Nanosil develops a high level of adhesion on absorbent and non‑absorbent surfaces, guaranteeing the waterproofing of system passages even in the most critical space situations.
- Specific for pools with aggressive water
- High adhesion on all materials without using primer
- Non-corrosive, does not stain sills and kerbs in natural stone
AREAS OF USE
Internally, externally and in pools to give waterproof sealing of hydraulic and electric systems, through elements and construction elements.
- plasters, finishing products, screed and mineral patches;
- cement and concrete cast on site or prefabricated, concrete blocks;
- metals (steel, copper, bronze, brass, …);
- plastic materials (PE, PPE, ABS, fibreglass, ...);
- wood, glass, ceramic and porcelain tiles, natural stone.
Do not use
On dusty or poorly cohesive surfaces; on bituminous surfaces or those exuding oil, solvents or plasticizers; on substrates that are saturated with damp or subject to continual moisture rising or to waterproof leaks in specific points; for visible seals; for elastic sealing of expansion joints.