Kerakoll Primer A Eco for Walls and Floors (1kg, 5kg, 25kg)
- Coverage ≈ 0,15 - 0,25 kg/m2
Certified, eco‑friendly, water‑based primer for dry, absorbent mineral/cement/gypsum or anhydrite‑based substrates.
Primer A Eco develops an isolating, cohesive film which neutralizes the expansive chemical reaction of gypsum‑ or anhydrite‑based substrates in contact with mineral mortars and adhesives. Reduces and regulates the absorption of highly porous substrates.
- For internal use
- Efficient dust-proof action
- Extends the workability of mineral adhesives and levelling products
- Suitable for underfloor heating systems
AREAS OF USE
Creation of a suitable barrier to neutralize the expansive chemical reaction of gypsum and anhydrite-based substrates before laying ceramic tiles with mineral or cement-based adhesives and/or correction of absorption of highly porous substrates.
- gel adhesives, mineral adhesives, dispersed organic mineral adhesives
- cement-based and dispersed adhesives
- mineral finishing, levelling and self-levelling products
- cement or gypsum-based finishing and levelling products and plasters
- gypsum and cement-based plasters
- mineral screeds
- anhydrite and cement-based screeds
- gypsum, brick and plasterboard panels
- cellular concrete
- prefabricated concrete and fresh concrete castings
On internal floors and walls, even in areas which are damp, on external walls.
Do not use
On external flooring as waterproofing product for metallic, unstable wood and wet substrates or those subject to moisture rising.