- Coverage ≈ 300 – 400 g/m2
Certified, organic mineral adhesive, eco‑friendly, to lay PVC, LVT and rubber floors and coverings up to a thickness of 3 mm, linoleum and carpet on absorbent substrates.
R3 Plus develops the best combination of open time, initial setting and durability for the safe, easy laying of PVC, LVT, rubber, carpet and linoleum floors and walls on absorbent or almost non‑absorbent substrates.
- Flooring and walls, for internal use
- Ideal for laying heavy, high-thickness coverings
- Suitable for heated substrates
- Ideal for floors which have to bear concentrated loads and withstand the strain of furniture fitted with castors
- Ideal for sheets, tiles and LVT
AREAS OF USE
Laying of floors and coverings in vinyl, rubber, carpet, linoleum, on absorbent or almost non-absorbent substrates.
- heavy vinyl floors and coverings (cloth and tiles)
- carpeting with natural or synthetic jute backing, or rubber or polyurethane-foam backing
- PVC, polystyrene and expanded polystyrene panels for suspended ceiling
- civil rubber up to 3 mm thickness
- linoleum sheets and tiles
- levelling and self-levelling mineral products
- cement-based screeds
- cement plasters
- anhydrite screeds
- absorbent wood panels Walls and floors.
Interiors in residential and commercial buildings.
Do not use
External applications: on non-absorbent substrates, on substrates subject to rising damp; in environments which are permanently damp or likely to get wet and in constant and continuous contact with water.