|5kg and 20kg||
||1.5 to 2.0 kg/m²|
Licalastic Scud Waterproofing
Licalastic Scud is a mono component liquid membrane in aqueous dispersion, based on modified acrylic copolymers, synthetic fibres, inert fillers, coloured. Licalastic Scud is ideal for waterproofing before laying ceramic coatings, for the protection of concrete substrates and for restoring old existing bituminous waterproofing. Its particular formulation ensures a high adhesion power on the most common substrates used in the construction industry (cement, wood, metal, ceramic, retaining walls etc.). Once polymerized, it creates a lasting and resistant impermeable barrier, also in marine and industrial environments. Licalastic Scud can be left exposed, resists the stagnant water, is UV resistant, foot traffic resistant and does not require additional protections.
Main Fields Of Use
Licalastic Scud is particularly indicated for:
- Waterproofs and protects the walls against the ground, foundations walls, concrete terraces, coverings in general.
- Adheres on the most common substrates adopted in building such as concrete, wood, metal and ceramic, balconies, terraces, bathrooms, showers, saunas, fireplaces, cornices, basement walls and foundations.
- Restore old existing bituminous waterproofing, terraces and tiled balconies.
- Cover concrete tanks for the containment of non-drinkable water and other non acids and/or aggressive liquids.
- Certified according to UNI EN 14891 which makes it suitable for the subsequent laying of flooring with the use of specific adhesives of the line licata.koll.
- Available in white, red, grey and green colour.
- Licalastic Scud meets the requirements of the UNI EN 1504-2 according the principles PI, MC IR and preventing the penetration of atmospheric CO2, protecting the underlying concrete from the negative consequences of carbonation, complies with the requirements laid down by UNI EN 1504-2 according the principles PI, MC and IR.
- Durable and resistant waterproofing to atmospheric agents and UV rays.
- Perfect adherence, suitable for complex constructional details and resistant to micro-cracks.
- Can be used both horizontally and vertically and adapts to any geometry of the surface to be coated.
- Low maintenance, does not require additional protections.
- Foot traffic resistant.
- Also suitable for surfaces of industrial areas or in maritime areas.
- Product odourless, non-flammable, non-toxic, free from solvents.