Exclusive Online Price!
Schluter Ditra 25 Matting - Decoupling & Waterproofing Membrane
Schlüter-DITRA 25 is a polyethylene membrane with a grid structure of square cavities, each cut back in a dovetail configuration and an anchoring fleece laminated to its underside. Designed for tile and natural stone installations, Schlüter-DITRA 25 serves as a waterproofing membrane, a vapour pressure equalisation layer to accommodate construction moisture occurring within the substrate and an uncoupling layer for problematic substrates.
- Uncoupling – DITRA Matting decouples the floor covering from the substrate, which means that movement in the substrate will not affect the tiles.
- Waterproofing – DITRA Matting creates a waterproofing assembly with the tile layer, as long as the joints, floor to wall transitions and connections to building fixtures are properly installed.
- Equalisation of Vapour Pressure – Vapour pressure is neutralised as the moisture in the substrate is able to evaporate due to the air channels on the underside of the DITRA Matting being interconnected and remaining open.
- Load Impact – Tiles that are laid on top of DITRA Matting are able to withstand greater loads because the matting transfers the load directly to the substrate.
- Adhesive Properties – DITRA Matting has excellent adhesion and can be used for both wall and floor coverings.
DITRA Matting can be used on a wide range of surfaces, including: concrete, mortar screeds, gypsum based screeds, radiant heated screeds and masonry/mixed substrates. DITRA Matting is particularly useful when installing underfloor heating and provides a decoupling layer between the underfloor heating and the tiles.