Superglass Cladding Mat 40 Thermal & Acoustic Roll
|Thickness (mm)||Length (m)||Width (mm)||Pack Area (m²)||R-Value (m²K/W)|
Superglass Cladding Mat 40 is designed to provide thermal and acoustic insulation in the walls and roofs of profiled metal clad buildings and portable buildings.
– Provides excellent thermal performance with a thermal conductivity of 0.040W/mK.
– Classified as A1 non-combustible (the highest possible rating).
– Manufactured from up to 84% recycled glass.
– BRE Green Guide Rating of A+ and ISO 14001 accredited.
– 1200mm wide to suit commonly used rail and bracket systems.
How Many Packs Do I Need?
Enter the total metres squared of coverage you require to calculate how many packs you'll need to buy.
You will require xx packs to cover your wall.
Oops something's gone wrong! Please make sure you enter a valid number in metres squared and try again.