Tilemaster Silicone 3000+ is a premium, highly flexible and high performance silicone sealant for walls and floors. It is a low modulus, neutral cure and non-staining silicone sealant meaning and is suitable for use with sensitive natural stones such as granite and marble*.
It contains advanced Anti-Mould technology that will protect against mould growth. The Tilemaster Silicone 3000+ colour range has been specifically developed to compliment the Tilemaster Grout 3000 colour range and all colours of grout have a matching silicone.
It has two main areas of use:
- For sealing joints between sanitary ware and ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiles in bathrooms, kitchens, showers and wet rooms in both domestic and commercial environments.
- For sealing movement joints in wall and floor tiling.
Tilemaster Silicone 3000+ is a low modulus, neutral cure sealant with excellent adhesion properties and it is suitable for use on a large variety of surfaces including ceramic, glass, porcelain, natural stone, PVC and wood. When cured it is highly flexible and will accommodate movement between two surfaces. Tilemaster Silicone 3000+ is waterproof and it is ideal for use in areas subject to prolonged wet conditions e.g. showers, wet rooms etc. It is also very easy to apply, smooth and clean off and it is suitable for interior and exterior use.
8.5 linear metres using a 6mm x 6mm bead size per 310ml cartridge
Pure White, Jasmine, Beige, Limestone, Sandstone, Light Grey, Mid Grey, Charcoal, Almond, Natural Grey, Dark Grey, Black, Aspen, Gravel, Cedar, Pecan, Hazelnut, Oak
- Neutral cure, low modulus, non-staining formulation
- Highly flexible and has excellent adhesion properties
- For sealing joints between sanitary ware and a tiled finish
- For sealing movement joints in wall and floor tiling installations
- Suitable for use with natural stone tiles including granite and marble
- Protects against mould growth
- Domestic and commercial applications
- Internal and external use
- Solvent free and low odour formulation